Chris takes Buster for a walk every day. Most of the time it's dark but on Sunday he took him in the afternoon so he was able to take some pictures of some of the things Buster carried around. In the past he has picked up yogurt containers, cigarette packages, White Castle box, and a kids t-shirt. On this day he only found an Egg McMuffin wrapper and a sock.
Although I was too busy to work in my scrapbook space today I was able to print 19 pages of pictures for upcoming projects. I can't wait to get started.
On another note, Aiden went in for his second OT appointment today. We were given a "sensory diet" to start him on. It has nothing to do with food instead it is activities that we do with him every 90 minutes so that he gets the sensory input he needs. This website explains a bit more about it: http://www.sensory-processing-disorder.com/heavy-work-activities.html We have done the "sandwiching" with him and he LOVED it. We are looking into a weighted blanket to help him sleep at night. He is doing much better although it still feels like a never ending road. We still haven't heard anything from the school about getting him evaluated for an IEP.
1 comment:
I tried to leave this earlier, it must not have worked... your room looks so pretty, just like the pros! The boys look so cute reading that big book. The sensory diet sounds very interesting, keep us posted.
Post a Comment