On Friday I spent three hours cleaning the house. I was supposed to be working out but with everything I cleaned it should count as a workout! On a side note: I love my Dyson.
On Saturday we celebrated Christmas with my parents. Zach received an Eye-clops, we spent the day looking at everything from bricks to our toenails (not recommended :). Aiden received a Jump Smart trampoline. Both boys love to jump and jump and jump on this thing. Great now that they are cooped up so much.
Sunday Aiden discovered the joy of an iPod. He now walks around with it in his ears, listening to Chris' Conservative talk radio broadcasts or one of two songs that are on there. If he doesn't have it he is asking "Where is MY iPod" Crazy kid!
On Monday we received our new dishwasher, a gift from my parents. It's so quiet and it actually cleans the dishes, imagine that!
Every night we have the boys help us clean up the kitchen. One gets table duty, the other cleans up the floor. My hope is that I'm raising boys that will grow up to be VERY helpful husbands.
2 comments:
Yeah! I love this, I'll be checking often. I want a Dyson too! The new appliances look so good!
Hi. I just found this blog and added it to my favorites. Your family looks very much like mine. Cheers.
Post a Comment