Friday, January 25, 2008

end of the week

Wednesday turned out to be laundry day, here is before and after.  I don't really like laundry. You can never get EVERYTHING clean.  Most of it yes but inevitably someone spills something on their clothes and 2 minutes after laundry is done you suddenly have more.  I only LOVE laundry when I look in my closet and everything is hung up so nice and neat, then I feel good, it's the process of getting there that I hate.

My lovely hubby.  Watching TV with me on Thursday. We are both eager for the writers strike to be over and we check the web daily for any news that it is over. He misses The Office and I miss...pretty much anything except The Office :)

Today we had new light fixtures installed and a new outlet for our gas stove put in. We love the fixtures, so much better than the builder grade ones that were there before, but we made the mistake of putting 9 60W CFLs natural lighting in there-it looks like daylight.....we're going to try to find 30W ones, no idea how we'll get them up there though.  Oh well.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the lights, you two are the greatest home improvement team ever! My thoughts on laundry are the same :)

Sarah said...

love the lights, you two are the greatest home improvement team ever! I have the same feelings about laundry ;)