We woke up to snow. It barely covered the grass. The powers that be still decided to cancel school. Aiden was VERY upset, Zach excited to have another day at home. I.....I was.....looking forward to them going back to school :) Instead I spent the day printing off math worksheets for Zach to work on and purging some things in the cabinets, paying bills, everything but clean which is what I really SHOULD have been doing.
This picture. What do I really need to say. They are my two superheroes. Aiden received a superhero kit for Christmas and was kind enough to share with his brother. So these are my two superheroes, sitting on the couch watching Word Girl (PBS) together. You can't really tell but Aiden still has ketchup on his face from his hot dog at lunch time. I really do love these two. Even on Snow Days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment