Okay. I have struggled with my weight as long as I can remember. Most of us have at one point or another, I'm sure. It's just that I crave such yummy things. Take this peanut butter cookie covered in melted chocolate chips. Who can resist that? I sure can't. So why did I make them? Because if I hadn't I would have eaten a lot of other stuff because nothing would satisfy my craving EXCEPT for these. And they are delicious. Don't worry I won't eat all of them. I plan to give 3 or 4 to the boys and Chris (not each, total :) and I'll send some to Zach's teacher tomorrow. So at most I'll just eat 10 or so, that shouldn't do too much damage. Right?
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The Demise of my waistline
Okay. I have struggled with my weight as long as I can remember. Most of us have at one point or another, I'm sure. It's just that I crave such yummy things. Take this peanut butter cookie covered in melted chocolate chips. Who can resist that? I sure can't. So why did I make them? Because if I hadn't I would have eaten a lot of other stuff because nothing would satisfy my craving EXCEPT for these. And they are delicious. Don't worry I won't eat all of them. I plan to give 3 or 4 to the boys and Chris (not each, total :) and I'll send some to Zach's teacher tomorrow. So at most I'll just eat 10 or so, that shouldn't do too much damage. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Save some for me!
I was trying hard to resist my sweet tooth today, But now I'm about to lick the computer screen :)
Hurry Jenny, its almost gone!
Post a Comment