Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Day one


As of right now I plan on using this blog to record my picture a day.  Who knows if I can actually take a picture a day.  Who knows what this blog might turn into.  

So Day one.....

I ran over Zach's camera with my car.  Well Chris' car, but I was driving.  I heard something.  A crunch.  But I thought I hit one of the bikes.  So I went on my merry little way, happy to have some time alone out of the house.  Then Chris calls.  Zach's camera is smashed.  It seems when Zach was clearing his things out of the car after our trip to Portland that his camera fell out of his bag. We guess. Anyway. The camera is smashed.  Zach is using his Christmas money to pay for it. We have all learned a lesson. I think. Always make sure you know where your camera is before you pull out of the garage.  At least it wasn't the SLR.


No comments: