Thursday, January 3, 2008

snot and superheroes


Zach finally got back to school today.  He was so happy!  He is still struggling with his cough and snotty nose so last night he went to Urgent Care and they put him on an antibiotic, but he isn't contagious so I felt fine sending him to school.  The evening was punctuated with lots of nose blowing, hence the picture.



Aiden went to playgroup today and enjoyed being with friends again.  I enjoyed the girl time too. When he woke up he put on his superhero mask and wore it all day today, even at nap.  It came off right before bath after we explained that if he wore it in the bath the mask would have to go in the garbage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess even superheroes have a runny nose. And by the way it's Saturday and no picture from Friday. Guess you used up your extra one already. Thanks for all that you do.