Saturday, January 5, 2008

messes, migraine, and food



I had plans for Friday.  Go to the Y, go grocery shopping, go to the library, clean up the kitchen and bedrooms.  But instead I woke up with a bad migraine and the only thing that actually got done was going to the library.  And taking care of the kids of course.  Luckily they are old enough to understand that when I have a migraine I have to lay on the couch with a cold washcloth and I need them to play quietly.  They do a good job. Most of the time.  So for Friday here is a picture of my very messy kitchen (notice the laundry also waiting to be folded).



Not much headway was made on the kitchen today, although I feel much better.  We did however fill the fridge with food.  As well as look for a new refrigerator (ours is freezing all of our food even when it is down on a 2).  The ones I like (that you can set the temperature and it adjusts) are about 1500-2200.  So it looks like for now we will continue to eat frozen fresh veggies. 


No comments: