Part of me thought of skipping posting the last 2 months of pictures but this is serving as my journal so that when I can scrapbook I will actually remember what happened. So here it goes.
Tuesday (4th) Some scrapbook organization going on. Moving stuff around and labeling the albums.
Wednesday (5th)- This year I made "mug rugs" for all of the female teachers in my boys lives. (13 mug rugs plus 7 popcorn gifts equals lots of teachers!)
Thursday (6th)-Zach tested for his high brown belt. Next belt is first degree black belt.
(See how sweaty he is? The test was almost 1.5 hours long and non stop movement)
Friday (7th)-For our anniversary Dave and Linda sent us an assortment of meat from Omaha Steaks. Yummy.
Saturday (8th) Allie broke her toenail off. Again. Very bloody. So she had a doggie cast and cone for 5 days.
Sunday (9th) More labeling and organizing.
Monday (10th)- After advocating for Aiden we were able to implement lots of accommodations for test taking. "Suddenly" his grades went from Cs and Fs to A+. Amazing! (said very sarcastically since I knew this would happen)
No comments:
Post a Comment