Tuesday: Buster and Allie. Best Friends Forever.
Wednesday: Every night before we play family game these two can be found with the iPad. Sometimes they play games. Sometimes they watch Netflix. It's nice to see them getting along.
Thursday: This year for our anniversary Chris and I gave each other the gift of a year of dates. We each had 6 months to take care of. I'm looking forward to each one.
Friday:The quilt I made is finished. It was done before Dave and Linda visited but this was the first time I remembered to snap a picture.
Saturday: My parents arrived for a visit and we promptly took off for Pittsburg to enjoy a nice anniversary dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. We used a gift card we had received from Dave and Linda the previous year. The area outside the restaurant had been turned into an ice skating rink, it was fun to watch everyone but too bitterly cold to stay out for long.
Sunday: I have no idea why he is pouting. Crazy kid.
Monday: Our children no longer believe in Santa so all presents get opened Christmas Eve. (We open stockings Christmas morning still.)

No comments:
Post a Comment