Monday, February 11, 2013

January 29-February 4


Tuesday: After picking up the boys at school and doing homework in the car I went to start the car so I could drop Zach at karate and take Aiden to OT but my car wouldn't start. Thank goodness for Toyota Roadside Assistance. Ugg.


Tuesday: Because the van wouldn't start I canceled Aiden's OT (Chris came and picked him up) and I stayed to watch Zach teach at karate.


Wednesday: Chess. A frequent family game.


Thursday:Buster. A very spoiled dog.


Friday: More snow


Saturday: Zach's first demonstration with the new Demo team at karate. (They performed at an assisted living facility.)


Sunday: (this picture was taken earlier in the week but whatever) We had high winds and it didn't look like the shed was going to make it. It did. Barely. But Chris finally admitted that we need to tear it down. We will build one at the new house instead of ordering one on Amazon.


Monday: Snowy house.

No comments: