Tuesday-When we switched the family room and playroom I lost my mantle to decorate. So this table will have to do. I'm pretty pleased with it though.
Wednesday: Remember our acts of kindness? One of them was to go to a local hospital and tape quarters to vending machines. It was fun :)
Thursday: Another Act of Kindness. Leave a giant tip for a waiter/waitress. A $25 tip on a $20 meal qualifies as giant I believe. (I don't know who Kevin is but Aiden was obsessed with why someone would write a phone number on money)
Friday: Izzy. I don't really know what to say about her. Except she is getting persnickety in her old age.
Saturday: There isn't anything like an icicle hanging off your backup camera to let you know it's cold outside.
Sunday: Wouldn't this be pretty to recreate with fabric and paint?
Monday: Wag more. Bark less. Saw this an the grocery store. I think it's a great motto :)
No comments:
Post a Comment