Tuesday- My parents got me a Kitchen Aid for Christmas. A couple days later I used it to make cookies. Yum. I love the mixer, by the way :)
Wednesday- Allie's cast. Poor girl.
Thursday- I finally spent the gift card that I received from my sister-in-law and family for my birthday. A jewelry tree and a tee shirt were just what I wanted.
Friday- I put together some "blessing bags" for the homeless as part of our acts of kindness.
Saturday- Dave and Linda came to visit for an early Christmas. (they arrived on Friday)
Sunday- Every year our neighborhood has everyone put up luminaries along the road and you go out and walk around looking at the neighborhood lights. (It was on Saturday but I didn't have any Sunday pictures so.....)
Monday- Zach had his Winter Band Concert. He had to dress up. He was not happy. So no smile. (I think he was also nervous.)
No comments:
Post a Comment