This is the last of the catch-up. Although Christmas is right around the corner so I have a feeling I will have to do more catch-up in the near future.
Tuesday-Ususally I run errands on Monday but because we were in Cincinnati I didn't run them until Tuesday. In a quick dash I was able to complete 85% of my Christmas shopping. I did not, however, buy anything from this display despite it's prettiness.
Wednesday-This is what you look like after a long day, part of which was a meeting with school administration to discuss why your child isn't progressing in reading.
Thursday-This is a what a test looks like when his teachers actually implement his accommodations.
Friday-Allie spends as much time possible on my lap. So this is a typical view for me. And yes, I had laundry to fold as well.
Saturday-we went to a nearby tree farm and cut our Christmas tree. It's smallish, around 6 feet which is the perfect size for us.
Sunday-In years past we would count down to Christmas with loops, every loop having a little activity on it. This year we decided to do Random Acts of Kindness instead. Then we decided instead of doing one a day we would just sit down and plan/do as much as we could in one sitting. So that's what we did. We took turns choosing what to do and ended up with a list of 20 things. Some costing money and some being free. One of Aiden's choices was to donate money to help stock a fishing pond in a third world country. He really wanted to buy a milking goat but settled for the fish. :)
Monday-Dinner. Lasagna with mushrooms and spinach. The boys had ravioli.
PS-We received word yesterday that Aiden has been accepted at Springer in Cincinnati so now the real fun begins. Job hunting, house selling, house buying, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment