Tuesday: Lots of snow. It really isn't bad though because we seem to get lots of snow and then it all melts and then we get another storm and it all melts so it doesn't seem as bad as if the snow stuck around and we ended up never getting to see the grass.
Wednesday: Marc Brown (the author of Arthur) visited Aiden's elementary. Each child got a signed book. Very cool, although Aiden wasn't very impressed-such a jaded 3rd grader.
Thursday: Zach had an orthodontist appointment. Check out that snow drift coming off the roof of the building next door.
Friday: Oops. I spilled water on my laptop. Bad. Very, very bad. After sending it away for a bit it's back now. $300 repair. Ouch.
Saturday: Remember the Omaha steaks Dave and Linda sent us? The box also had some lava cakes. YUMMY!
Sunday: I can get pictures of the humans in my house! I just have to make threats first....
Monday: I have a picture but it's not mine to share so I won't.
No comments:
Post a Comment