Wednesday, September 29, 2010

sleep

I love to sleep. Problem is I usually have insomnia and now Chris thinks I may have sleep apnea. Seems he listened to me breathe the other night and said I would stop breathing and my stomach muscles would tighten and then I would breathe/gasp in. Having listened to him for 5 years before he was diagnosed I know how scary that is so I go in to see a sleep specialist on October 20th and he will decide if I need a sleep test and when that test will be.

Until then I am exhausted.

Although last night I went to bed at 6PM and slept until 7:30AM.

And by 4:50 tonight I was ready to go back to bed. Sigh. Hopefully I'll have more energy when I get this whole sleep thing figured out.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ugg. I hope you have a restful weekend. Sorry to hear that it might be something more than just not enough zzzz. I'll be thinking about you.