Wednesday, October 6, 2010

stress

I have been resisting the craving for ice cream and chocolate for almost one week now (except for the cinnamon ice cream my in laws bought but that doesn't count because I didn't buy it). I am feeling very stressed and it is leaving little brain power for more interesting things like
*blogging
*sewing
reusable produce bags
reusable snack/sandwich bags
napkins
*scrapbooking
*home decorating projects
*bill paying/budgeting

sorry I haven't been around as much as I thought I would be, it's not because I don't have anything to talk about, I could talk for days, but there is just so much other stuff going on that I just don't have the time.

*Aiden will be tested on Monday for dyslexia and other learning problems. Insurance doesn't pay a cent of this testing which could cost as much as $500 but no one said kids would be cheap. We have a conference with his teacher tomorrow, his progress report was mainly U's and N's.
*Our house is still on the market, I so wish we could just walk away from it just so we could move on instead of being stuck in this holding pattern.
*and those are just the two biggest things, needless to say there are also 100 little things going on as well.

I'm going on a women's retreat with ladies from church this weekend and I am very much looking forward to it. Hopefully it will help me calm down and relax.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Enjoy the retreat. You deserve it. I can't wait to see the reusable bags. I want to make some too!