I had a whole 'nother post planned but I downloaded 636 pictures off my SLR camera and found some of my niece that I wanted to share.
(Side note 1: I really want a new SLR but the one I want is about $1200 for the base only not including lenses ($400 for the 50mm fixed and $300-500 for the zoom lens) so I have a feeling it will be a few more years before I am able to enjoy that desire
Side note 2: Chris took these pictures, except for the last one, they look quite grainy on the blog but much better in iPhoto)
"Like my glasses?"
Quinn is walking now, you can barely see it but she's up on her tip toes. So very cute.

I love this one, she was going straight for the camera :)

She takes everything in and was refusing to smile for us but later, when the camera was gone, she was all smiles and giggles.

"Hello there"
Here's one of the Family. All 9 of us.
2 comments:
She's definitely a dolly. Love that bow!
I like it when new people join the family.
Post a Comment