So it's Monday night and I feel like I haven't sat down all day (it's 7:00PM).
8:00 my morning started late because I didn't get to sleep until 1AM and then I turned off my alarm at some point between 1AM and 8:00AM (I usually wake up at 7:15). Luckily I had enough time to wake up both boys, grab a quick shower and make two lunches. Missed out on reading my Bible reading before waking up the boys and having breakfast.
8:35 I took the boys to the bus stop.
8:45 I came home had a small glass of milk and read my Bible reading
9:00 I left with all three dogs to go visit the vet.
10:00 I left the vet almost $400 poorer and with an appointment to get Izzy's teeth cleaned.
Between 10-1 I ran to Hobby Lobby, Goodwill, Tuesday Morning, Chick-Fil-A, and the Antique mall to find various items for the house and projects I want to work on this week. Oh and lunch-I shared with the puppies :)
1:30 I got home and spent an hour working on my Bible Study homework that I am behind on.
From 2:30-3:45 I cleaned the family room, "big room" (our empty Formal Living/Dining room combo), entry way, and scrubbed the kitchen.
3:45 I welcomed home my two boys. Went over all of their paperwork, signed planners, and checked homework.
4:20 I started Pizza Dough for dinner with my good friend Jenny W. (Hi, Jenny).
4:40ish Jenny and kiddos arrived, we chatted, finished dinner, ate dinner, and chatted some more.
6:30 they left, I checked blogs and am now blogging myself. (Boys are outside playing)
Now it is 7:10 and they must come inside for baths/showers. I still need to write my shopping list/errand list as Tuesday is my errand/grocery day. Hopefully I can go to sleep before 1AM 'cause I am TIRED :)
Because a post isn't complete without a picture:

(Zach soaking wet from the firetruck's hose-block party at Centerpointe Christian Church to kick off the new school year 8/2010)
1 comment:
Hang in there! Thanks for the dinner, so yummy. Zoe was so impressed you kneaded your own dough. She continues to think you hung the moon :)
Post a Comment