Wednesday, September 22, 2010

aiden says.....

(Aiden lost 4 teeth within a week or so this summer)

(I really love this kid)

A cute conversation between Aiden and I on July 26th, 2010

Mom is there a yellow ash?

No
Only a blue ash?
Yes
I wish there was a yellow ash.
You don't like blue ash?
Well, only if it's a light blue.

I wish our house was sold and we could move. To Blue Ash, Yellow Ash, or Light Blue Ash. At this point I don't care, I just want out.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Funny. I have been writing down funny stuff we talk about for a while. I don't have a lot so far. But it is definitely going to be treasured someday.

Karen said...

My oldest son lost 4 of his baby in a short amount of time too. It's taken a year for his adult teeth to come in...and they're still not grown in the whole way yet. Go figure.