
9-28 Outside again, just hanging out.

9-29 "I made this for Daddy because he is the most wonderful daddy in the world." --Aiden

9-30 My boy with his bottle cap collection.

10-1 This morning Aiden was cold so he curled up in some blankets and laid down on a box. Makes perfect sense to me, what about you? :)

10-2 A few weeks ago Chris and I bought bikes, here they are....aren't they beautiful? Sorry about the unattractive background.

10-3 This past Christmas my mother-in-law gave me this calendar. I loved it so much I bought myself one for 2008-2009 from Scholastic.

10-4 Some of the neighborhood mommies got together and made the kids tie-dyed pumpkin shirts. Soon I'll get a pic of the kids all together wearing them.

10-5 I haven't been putting many pictures of Zach on here lately. Now that he is back in school I don't get to see much of him. He is doing so well in 2nd grade

10-6 Aiden went "shopping" downstairs where I keep our extra pantry items. This is what he brought upstairs.

10-7 How Aiden washes dishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment