1. Chris
2. Zach
3. Aiden
4. my friends
5. MOPS
6. my parents
7. The Palmer/Bressler clan
8. Chocolate
9. The Outback
10. Jungle Jim's lava cake
11. The money to buy healthy food for the kids
12. A house with a non leaky roof
13. Doctors that listen to me
14. Good teachers for my boys
15. Bug spray
16. Life is Good shirts
17. buster
18. Izzy
19. Boar's Head cheese
20. Real Simple
21. Post-its
22. Scrapbooking
23. my Nikon D70
24. ponytail bands
25. fall
26. pumpkin seeds
27. laughter
28. DVR
29. Ikea
30. my new bike
31. My life-Life truly is good.
Aiden received a chain letter from a neighbor that was a sticker club. Aiden sent the letter to 6 kids and in return he received stickers. Today in the mail he received stickers from Zoe and he said: "I love this sticker club! It is so fun!" This is exactly what he needs right now and I'm so glad that my VERY supportive friends are helping me out with it.
Buster went to the groomer today and was made all prissy again. But he smells so nice :) Once again he has another ear infection so he is on meds and will have to go on maintenance. Sometimes this dog is more expensive than the boys.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday you lovely lady you! I forgot to tell you, that shirt is rockin' awesome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It looks like you were going out for a night on the town-yipee!
Happy Birthday! I know I'm late (as usual) but I thought about you about 31 times yesterday! I have a little something to go with #8 that I'll be sending your way!
Sticker club looks like fun!
What a pretty pooch!
Post a Comment