
9-17: The doggies chewing on their bones at the top of the stairs.

9-18: My new photo wall! Chris put up with my perfection and helped me hang all these. And even though the measurements aren't perfect, the pictures are.

9-19: I am reading a book from another library and when I looked in the front cover it said "Champaign County Library Urbana, OH" My parents live in Champaign County Urbana, IL. Quite a coincidence.

9-20: Aiden borrowed Aivy's 2 wheeler bike and taught himself how to ride! Way to go Aiden!

9-20:More of Aiden riding Aivy's bike.

9-21: Aiden built his first lego with some help from Chris. Yea Aiden!

9-21:Zach got a new bike. Even though Chris is riding it, it does belong to Zach.

9-22:Aiden asked how to spell Mommy today. Then he gave me this. Say it together....AWWWWWWWWW.

9-23: Aiden and I went to Panera to meet Chris for Lunch. Love that we are able to do this.

9-24:Aiden is riding his own bike without training wheels. I have to remind him to wear his helmet often.

9-25: Chris was in Champaign to visit the U of I again. He was able to visit the newly finished Business Instructional Facility.

9-26:I love Buster, but not so much when he chews on my dishes.

9-27: We are outside much of the time before it gets cold. I'm so glad the boys have friends to play with.
1 comment:
Aiden, you are rockin'!
Love, love, love, totally love the photo wall. It looks so good!
Post a Comment