Thursday, October 23, 2008

fall

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE laundry?
Zach's last soccer game was Saturday, he scored a goal.  That makes a total of 3 goals scored this season.  Yea Zach!
Sunday we cleaned a lot!  One of the things we cleaned was Zach's desk which had gathered a lot of junk since July. He did a great job of deciding what to keep and what to get rid of.
This is what Aiden does in a clean room :)
Thanks, Kristi for the sign. I love it and hung it in my craft room right away.
Aiden had his open house at school last night. He was very excited to go and show off his classroom. We're so proud of you Zilla.
I bribed the kids today to pose with their pumpkins. And made them wear their pumpkin shirts we made a few weeks ago. I'm such a mean mom ;)

5 comments:

Murillo Family said...

You're welcome. Mine is hanging in my bathroom. Cute picture with the pumpkins you big meanie!

Jenny said...

I hate laundry too. Actually, I just hate that I don't ever get "caught up." Those pumpkin shirts are so cute, I think my kids would like to make them too, I'd better get on the ball...

Christian said...

i also dislike doing the laundry.

Anonymous said...

I actually love doing the laundry, HATE putting it away! The pumpkins shirts are awesome, I'll have to remember that for next year.

Satunas4 said...

Your Not alone on the laundry thing... It's seems that I do that more than anything else...:( I think sarah is the only one that I've ever heard that loves laundry. The only thing I like about it is the smell of clean... Cute Halloween shirts. How did you do those??? I love checking in to see what everyone is up too. Your blog is great and the kids are getting so big