Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend

For dogs that aren't supposed to be up on the furniture they sure make themselves comfortable.
Aiden loves pinball on his DS.On Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch with Nana Mary and Papa Dan.  Papa Dan bought us a whole pumpkin family: Mom, Dad, Zach, Aiden, Buster, and Izzy.

We were coming home from allergy shots and the boys were arguing.  At a stop light I saw this truck in front of me.  Can you see the caution sign?  It says: CAUTION BLIND MAN DRIVING.  Just the chuckle I needed.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you carry your camera at all times-so organized! The dogs look like they spend lots of time on that couch-secretly-sneeky little pups.

Jenny said...

Sometimes it's a funny bumper sticker that gets me through the ride. I am always checking out license plates too. I already have mine for my Corvette picked out "hotmomvett" don't ya just love it? Oh, well, I can dream can't I?