Thursday, November 13, 2008

everyday pictures

I know it's been a long time. I started stressing about taking pictures and getting them uploaded and that made me procrastinate. I finally decided this blog is NOT something I should stress over so here are some everyday pictures from our lives in no particular order.
I'm not quite sure why the boys decided we needed pillows in our pantry.
My happy colors. I saw this sheet set at Kohl's. I love the colors. Not jewels tones, or primary.  I don't know what to call them except Happy.
My favorite Christmas color combo.  Blue and Silver. I also enjoy pink and green.  Those combinations always put a smile on my face.
As much as I don't like Christmas coming earlier and earlier every year I do love seeing all the wrapping paper and boxes.  It makes me so giddy.
Silly man.
I put Chris on a coffee/beer budget so he is opting to make his coffee at home now.
It's gotten cold enough to have a fire every night. And Aiden asks for one. Every. Single. Night.
Pretty leaves.
The bikes are up for the season.  Boo!
Aiden and I put together a 100 piece puzzle. He wanted to take a picture because "we did wonderful"
I let Aiden play with my phone while we were in Meijer and I didn't want him seeing the Christmas presents I was putting in the cart.
I'm sick of construction.
Buster gets lots of baths this time of year. Much to his dismay.
Dave, Linda, and their boy.
I found this leaf on the ground and placed it on this post.  I just liked how it looked.  A few minutes later Chris came by and took a picture of it.  I love how we didn't even know of each others part in it until I was reviewing the pictures and said "Hey, you took a picture of my leaf!" He replied "You put that there???"  I guess we're still in sync even after all this time.
Another view of the water. I love how Chris sees things through the camera lens.
Aiden looking out onto the water.
Dave and Linda visited.
All the moms who went trick or treating.
The child who wouldn't pose with the others.
All the neighborhood kids right before Trick or Treating.
Yum!  Cookies at Aiden's Halloween Party.
I have been visiting the chiropractor because of my back.  It is feeling much better now.
Chris' fixings for a slushie.  Notice he puts in the WHOLE apple.
Buster all curled up on the floor.

4 comments:

Murillo Family said...

So happy to see you are back-I was starting to worry about you. I only recognized one of those moms! and for your back get this book from Amazon Treat Your Own Back by Robin McKenzie-SAVED MY BACK!!! Love all your pictures. How can you get so many on one post, I can only get 4! I agree don't stress-have fun.

Jenny said...

Love to see all of these, that leaf one is awesome! Good job Chris. No stress, just have fun babe. I want those sheets too!

Sarah said...

I love all the pictures! I also love the fact that you take your camera everywhere-very cool. Why the WHOLE apple in the smoothy-a little extra fiber :) He is silly. Loved the story about the leaf.

Christian said...

The whole apple gives all the apply flavor. Seedy, stemmy, cruncheey, skinny. Its a rainbow.