This is the stack of cameras I download off of when I want to blog! The big SLR is one I use when I want really good pictures. The top small one is the one we bought on vacation last July after someone threw away our other camera. (At least we think it was thrown away, we couldn't find it and the only reason I'm really bummed about that is that it had the last movies with my Grandpa in them). Anyway. The black one stays in the house. The next one down is one we sent in for what we thought would be a recall repair, it wasn't but they sent us a refurbished camera back, it stays in my car. The bottom one is Zach's camera, he got it back right before our vacation after a talk about what a responsibility it is to own a camera. So some days when I think about which pictures are on which cameras I decide blogging can wait another day :)
Sunday, March 30, 2008
cameras
This is the stack of cameras I download off of when I want to blog! The big SLR is one I use when I want really good pictures. The top small one is the one we bought on vacation last July after someone threw away our other camera. (At least we think it was thrown away, we couldn't find it and the only reason I'm really bummed about that is that it had the last movies with my Grandpa in them). Anyway. The black one stays in the house. The next one down is one we sent in for what we thought would be a recall repair, it wasn't but they sent us a refurbished camera back, it stays in my car. The bottom one is Zach's camera, he got it back right before our vacation after a talk about what a responsibility it is to own a camera. So some days when I think about which pictures are on which cameras I decide blogging can wait another day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! Updates!! I've been waiting and waiting, but it's worth the wait when there's so much news! Gotta tell Linda!!!
Dave
Post a Comment