Tuesday, March 11, 2008

a bit of good news


Zach doesn't need surgery!  Yay!
Today was back to regularly scheduled programming for us. Aiden was off to school, Zach to school and sports class, Chris to work, and me....I had a LONG list of to-dos
-print off Triptik for our trip to DC (still working on that one)
-E-mail Aiden's teacher about writing and Easter Eggs
-E-mail Dr. Tara with an update of the week
-E-mail Zach's teacher to volunteer for book fair, ask about tardys for allergy shots
-Finish journalling on A Year in the Life 2007 (one of my classes that I took in February)
-Call allergist
-E-mail Chris with updates on everything going on during the day
-put away laundry
-Go work out
-do carpool duty
-work in basement for 30 minutes

I'm pretty proud that I was able to get to all but one of those to-dos

No comments: