Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bowling

Aiden met with his new OT today.  She will be great for him and we hammered out a plan for what we want to accomplish during therapy. After his appointment we met playgroup at the bowling alley to go....bowling :) Aiden did really well and scored 91 points!  Yeah Aiden!

This picture has nothing to do with that but I didn't have my camera when I went bowling.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You've had a busy week! Yeah Aiden for being a star bowler. Yeah Chris for being a star employee. Yeah Zach for being so brave at the doctor. And Yeah Kristin for starting the week with a very deserving desert :)Glad to see your feeling better. OMG, I almost forgot Buster-yeah for being such a great dog!

Jenny said...

You are having such a rockin' week! Things are definitely on the up and up! Yeah for you all!