Monday, February 4, 2008

weekend



Saturday was filled with little things.  I got my haircut.  Aiden was registered for another year of preschool.  Chris took the boys to Jungle Jim's for produce and I went to Meijer for everything else.  Zach had a game at 1PM. The rest of the day we stayed home and vegged.  A great way to spend a Saturday.


Sunday the boys and I had a surprise birthday party for Chris since he will not be home on his actual birthday. They pretended to be going to sleep for nap and then when Chris went out to walk Buster I "woke" them up and for the next hour we make cupcakes, cleaned up the kitchen, did the dishes (it's usually Chris' job so that was a present too), Zach made a banner, Aiden decorated his chair, and we wrapped his presents. He was SO surprised :)  The boys loved throwing a surprise party for him-almost makes me want to do it every year.

Buster is going for his first haircut tomorrow.  (Since we got him-not ever) He is so full of knots even though we brush him every night.  I have a feeling this is going to be an expensive trip.  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your hair! Happy Birthday Chris

Anonymous said...

thanks again for the party! good times.

Jenny said...

You are so "Posh" with your new hair do! Love it! Happy Birthday Chris.

Unknown said...

Cute haircut! Looks quick and easy.