Friday, February 1, 2008

shoes, cooking with gas, and an Aiden funny

This morning while Chris was home with Buster he started to put his shoes on but had to go downstairs to take a call. Well it seems that Buster considered that an invitation to chew and chew he did.  It seems that we will need to go shoe shopping tomorrow.
On another note.  Lookie what was delivered today.  Isn't she purty!  :)  I made Aiden some mac and cheese on it for lunch and it was wonderful to be cooking with gas again instead of the flat top.  I LOVE it!
I overheard Aiden singing this morning "BMW XYZ"  How cute is that?!?!

Update on Daisy: I called her foster mom and someone who called before me is meeting Daisy on Saturday.  If that doesn't work out we are next in line.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The stove is AWESOME! Good luck with Daisy, I think you need another girl at your house.