To my dear and lovely husband on his 34th birthday:
For all the times you have unloaded the dishwasher
Thank You
For all the hugs and kisses when I am feeling down, or just because
Thank You
For all the times you come home early because I can't take it anymore
Thank You
For all the times you go grocery shopping for me
Thank You
For cleaning up even when I don't ask you to
Thank You
For always taking out the garbage
Thank You
For loving Buster even when he eats your hats, your shoes, and sometimes even your dinner
Thank You
For cleaning the bathtubs
Thank You
For picking up Chipotle's when I don't want to cook
Thank You
For understanding that mental health days ARE important
Thank You
For knowing that I don't sit around watching TV and eating bon-bons all day
Thank You
For taking the boys to appointments
Thank You
For coming home and watching Aiden so that I can go to Zach's parties
Thank You
For helping me cut box tops
Thank You
For building the best fires
Thank You
For making me laugh
Thank You
For always loving my cooking, even when it's not that great
Thank You
For realizing that chocolate is a need not a want
Thank You
For letting me drive the nice car and not complaining. Much.
Thank You
For mowing the lawn
Thank You
For playing with our boys even when you are exhausted
Thank You
For letting me sleep in on Saturday or Sunday and sometimes both
Thank You
For helping me with computer problems
Thank You
For putting up with my moods
Thank You
For watching all the shows I like, even though you don't
Thank You
For all the times you take the boys out for the day so I can have some quiet
Thank You
For always ordering pizza because you know I don't like to
Thank You
For being the bad guy when people won't listen to me
Thank You
For supporting the boys and me in all our endeavors
Thank You
For always enjoying learning
Thank You
For all the links to funny websites
Thank You
For always loving me
Thank You
For all the private things I can't say on a public blog
Thank You
For you always being wonderful you
Thank You
Happy 34th birthday to my one and only. You will always be 19 to me.
Love,
Your wife
2 comments:
Ok, not so sure I should be commenting on this post,but Chris you ROCK!!
I agree with Sarah, not sure if I should comment, but I think Chris rocks too! Kristin, the nice thing about being so blessed with a great husband is to realize you are blessed, you rock too!
Post a Comment