Today was my day of classes. I started out at 9AM with Margie Romney-Aslett, she taught "My Fab Life." I loved the album, I was totally out of my comfort zone but it was such a cool project. I still need to make a few finishing touches. At 3:30 I had my second class with her, a card class that I didn't finish, not many people did, but I took pictures of the cards I didn't finish so I can get it done at home.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
classes
Today was my day of classes. I started out at 9AM with Margie Romney-Aslett, she taught "My Fab Life." I loved the album, I was totally out of my comfort zone but it was such a cool project. I still need to make a few finishing touches. At 3:30 I had my second class with her, a card class that I didn't finish, not many people did, but I took pictures of the cards I didn't finish so I can get it done at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have seen those people before, but only in magazines.
Post a Comment