Guess what. I'm still catching up :) Here's Thanksgiving week.
Tuesday: Notes for our IEP. Version 3548. Seriously. We wrote and changed and moved things around over and over again. It felt endless but I'm glad we were so prepared.
Wednesday: Chris with Allie. Because I realized right before I went to bed that I hadn't taken a picture yet :)
On Thursday we drove most of the day, about 9 hours, to visit my parents. That night was early Black Friday deals at Wal-Mart. One of the games Zach wants for Christmas was $25 instead of $60 so we went.
What you can't really tell from this picture was how many, many people were there staked out around the games. It was crazy. As soon as they dropped the ropes everyone rushed the displays. The sound was like nothing I'd heard before...this whoosh. Chris and I stayed back looking at each other and laughing.
After a few minutes I was able to sneak in and grab the game. Yay me.
Did I mention it was crazy?
On Friday we actually had our Thanksgiving meal but Chris and I both forgot to take pictures.
Aiden started celebrating his birthday early by opening a present from my parents.
Have you seen this game? I hadn't but it's a lot of fun. There are 5 different games you can play, either one player or two. Aiden likes to play on his own but Zach enjoys some competition.
And the celebration of Aiden continues on Saturday with more present opening. These glasses were from Chris and I, I found them at Michaels. They wind up and the mustache and eyebrows for up and down. Just something silly for fun.
Sunday was officially Aiden's birthday. Here's my 9 (!) year old boy. We headed out to Cincinnati early Sunday morning so we could do a few things there before our meeting at Springer on Monday.
Monday was our meeting at Springer but there aren't any pictures to prove it. Chris and I both had a lot on our minds and we both spaced on a picture.
When we got home there were more birthday presents for Aiden. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment