I'm quite a bit behind on my weekly picture posts but I'm determined to catch up so without further ado here is November 6th-November 12th.
Tuesday- More scanning of pictures. This task truly felt never ending but so full of gems I couldn't just stop and not keep going just because it was so overwhelming. This is my dad, at 18 or so. He looks so young!
Again, not being able to rotate. Ugg!!!
Wednesday-This was my last day of scanning. So happy to be able to cross this project off my list. This was Chris at 3, 4 maybe. Love that cheesy smile, I've seen the boys make the same face.
Thursday-The Elementary School had Parent-Teacher conferences Thursday and Friday so Aiden was home with me. We went to the library on Thursday so he could check out some books before we ran a few short errands. I loved spending one on one time with my sweet boy.
On Friday Chris and I had a date night to a movie. All about Dyslexia :) You know you are freaked out when even your date nights revolve around your child's struggles.
The movie was really good, informative without being dry. The guy who made it was there and they had a panel discussion after the movie. Chris and I made a lot of contacts that night, people who helped/are helping us.
Saturday-For Aiden's birthday this year he chose to have one friend over for a movie. I don't have her parents permission for her to be on my little blog so I chose the one picture without her in it. They had fun, what's not to love about popcorn, cupcakes, ice cream and watching Lilo and Stitch with a friend?
Sunday-My mom quilts. I sew but don't quilt. It just always seemed like so much work. So precise, and so many of my projects are just a bit wonky. But after awhile I decided to try a very (very) basic quilt for the guest bedroom. On Sunday I ironed all of the squares I had cut out--all 132 of them. That's a lot of squares :)
Monday-Zach is refusing to buy long sleeve shirts. I'm not sure why except he's 11 and picky. So when it finally turned cold he decided that he would just wear a coat to dinner. Sigh.
PS-See how that coat is just a bit big on Zach but not huge. It's Chris' coat and the other day Chris accidentally wore one of Zach's shirts around for most of the day. How did I end up with an adult sized child in my house?


No comments:
Post a Comment