Friday, December 7, 2012

Project Life 11/13-11/19

Still trying to catch up. Here's a recap of the middle of November.


On Tuesday we had our first snow of the season. It melted pretty quick with the 50 degrees we had soon after that. This kind of snow, the light/pretty/doesn't stick around snow, I can deal with.


On Wednesday Aiden was able to go to the school book fair. He picked out a book about dogs that play baseball. Look, Buster is one of the players :) 


Thursday was the Open House at Aiden's school. Mostly it was a chance to run around the school saying Hi to friends and then going to the cafeteria for ice cream.


I spent gobs of hours this week painting the trim upstairs. 5 coats of paint later this is what it looked like on Friday. All that time painting was so worth it.


I don't know why but on Saturday I decided to bake. While the banana bread was in the oven the pumpkin cake waited patiently for its turn.


On Sunday I attempted Christmas card pictures. I ended up with a lot like these. Sigh. I did get one good one after I told them there wouldn't be any electronic time until I got a picture I could use.


After all that time painting with the doors off all the closets and rooms I realized that the linen closet needed a little reorganization so on Monday I worked on that. Scrubbed the shelves, purged and then put everything back. Much better.

No comments: