So I know it’s been awhile but my friend Jenny keeps reminding me to stop procrastinating and just start now. With....whatever....for me it’s this blog :)
I owe everyone house pictures, summer recap, and tales from our lives but I’m going to start with a recap of the last 7 days.
Last year on my birthday my in laws gave me an Amazon gift card which I used to purchase the Project Life kit by Becky Higgins but at the time of my purchase Amazon was all out of the page protectors. Expected restock.... February. Well that wouldn’t work for me so I ordered other page protectors and January came and went and I kept forgetting to take pictures. So instead of beating myself up I decided to do a Project Life album on my 35th year. So I started last week.
Now for your enjoyment, a recap of the first week of my 35th year.
My birthday. It was a crazy afternoon. And we had to attend a Title 1 meeting for Aiden that night so we didn't do much. Chris did make me dinner and cake the next night, though.
The view from my front porch at 8am. Zach gets on the bus at 7:30 and Aiden at 8:20 so I went out to check what kind of coat Aiden should wear and the sun coming through the trees was so pretty I just had to take a picture but the picture doesn't do it justice.
On Thursday we had our ducts cleaned out. The heater guys that did it thought it was the first time. Ever. Our house was built in the late 60s. Yuck.
My messy office. This room becomes a dumping zone for everyone. Always. I'm working on it though. Lots of purging, completion of projects, etc.
Chris. In our garage. Working on our new kitchen floor (!) The garage is always a disaster when we are working on a project. Or ten. Hoping to work and purge in here this weekend or next. Chris needs to build a workbench first though.......Like I said, one project or ten there is always something to go on.
Sunday Chris put in the last piece of floor. This is the bathroom. Obviously. And not the kitchen. Better pictures that do not include the wonderful sights of this one to come later :)
Monday is my errand day. Imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered that self checkout has found it's way to Erie. Yippee!
One week down 51 to go.
I am trying to do better. No procrastinating for me.




1 comment:
Yay! You're looking so beautiful. I love all your pictures. I want to do project life too but I know I will never get it done. Too many others. Anyway, I want to get our ducts cleaned too b/c of bird dust but I'm procrastinating, I keep doing that with a lot of our house stuff. *sigh* What did Chris make for dinner? Living vicariously. Happy Birthday my lovely friend. I miss you so much.
Post a Comment