Sorry I didn't get these posted yesterday. The boys had a hurricane day. We are all ok. No problems here, especially not like NYC. Thank goodness.
So without further delay. Week 2.
I put up a travel wall in our mudroom. Seems fitting since that's where we leave from. And it was the only place to put it :)
I will post more details about the pictures later. And yes I know one of them still needs a mat.
On Wednesday I worked on our map. It used to be in the boys playroom but when we switched the playroom and family room this map stayed.
I took pictures of all the places we have traveled and connected a pin in the location with a piece of string to the pictures.
More details on the map later....
On Wednesday the task of the day was weeding. Took me an hour to clear just this small one. I have much more work ahead of me this coming weekend.
Once a week I go to help in the library at the Elementary school. I always go on Aiden's library day so I can sneak in a cuddle :)
Zach was asked to join the Demo team (Demonstration team) for karate. He is super excited. Saturday was the first practice and he spent about 30 minutes after practice working on the form he learned.
Blogger won't let me rotate this picture. ug.
Anyway, on Sunday I put together some shadow boxes and this was one of the pictures I used. It is of my Grandma Smith (dad's mom) and my Grandpa, whom I never met unfortunately he died when my dad was only 13.
I love looking at old pictures like this. Makes me wish I could have known them then.
I like to try to clean out the fridge before I go grocery shopping on Monday. It doesn't happen often but this Monday I was able to get it done before Aiden got on the bus. Yippee!

1 comment:
Ahhh! I'm catching up on all your posts!! Good stuff and I'm sooo happy your back to blogging. I have really missed you. If I don't get a chance to leave another comment on your previous posts, just know that I love all of it, the boys, the pictures, the house. Gotta run, but I'll be checking in :)
Post a Comment