Tuesday, September 2, 2008

our last days of summer

On the 22nd we went to an ice cream party to celebrate all the reading the boys did. Thanks to generous family the boys both were able to pick out some really great books.
On Saturday we met my parents in Indy to go to the zoo. We were able to see the dolphin show. Zach and Chris sat in the "Splash Zone" and were able to see the dolphins up close.
On our way home on Sunday (the 24th) we found an apple orchard near Indy.  AND they had Honeycrisp.  YUM!  I wish it was just 90 miles closer so we could go every weekend. 
Aiden has been having fun practicing his photography skills too.
I promised the boys one last big library trip before school started. So we went on Tuesday (26th). The boys loaded up on books and each got one movie. I love the library and I'm so glad my boys love it too.

No comments: