It has been a wonderful week-our last full week before school begins. It has been very busy although I don't have many pictures to show for it. There were allergy shots for Zach, Aiden visited his pre-school teacher, playgroup came over for a morning of playing in the sprinkler, water balloons, and squirters. We went to Dayton to see Kung Fu Panda, both boys loved it. Zach will start school on the 28th and Aiden starts after Labor Day. The summer went by fast but I am READY for them to be back on a schedule and back in school.

Thursday we went to the park for some playtime with our friends and some scooter riding.

Zach had his first soccer game on Saturday. The boys did lots of great passing and defense. Zach scored a goal for his team! This was the look on his face afterwards when Chris and I were giving him thumbs up. :)

We have been spending lots of time outside soaking up the sun and having fun these last evenings before school starts.

Aiden has been having lots of fun playing with our new neighbor girls. He's such a ladies man :)

Zach had his first sleepover on Tuesday night. The boys were up until midnight! I don't know what they talked about all night but they had a lot of fun. I'm so happy that he has such a good friend.
On Wednesday we found out that Zach's second grade teacher will be Mrs. Plaugher. Yippee!
2 comments:
That picture of Zach and his buddy is awesome, love those eyes!
yay for scoring the 1st goal..wooo
Post a Comment