Today was Zach's last day of school. Here he is getting on the bus for the last time this year. I wanted to get a picture of him getting off the bus but he thought he was a pick up and I ended up getting a call from the school to come pick him up :) After his allergy shot I took him and Aiden to Graeter's Ice Cream for our end of the year tradition of ice cream. Aiden had Double Chocolate in a cup, Zach had a Mint Chocolate Chip in a cone, and I indulged in Cookies and Cream in a cup. It was quite yummy. So nice to know that tomorrow is not a school day, I'm sure in a month or so I'll be counting down the days until school begins but for right now I am thrilled to not have a schedule and to have both of my boys home.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Zach's last day
Today was Zach's last day of school. Here he is getting on the bus for the last time this year. I wanted to get a picture of him getting off the bus but he thought he was a pick up and I ended up getting a call from the school to come pick him up :) After his allergy shot I took him and Aiden to Graeter's Ice Cream for our end of the year tradition of ice cream. Aiden had Double Chocolate in a cup, Zach had a Mint Chocolate Chip in a cone, and I indulged in Cookies and Cream in a cup. It was quite yummy. So nice to know that tomorrow is not a school day, I'm sure in a month or so I'll be counting down the days until school begins but for right now I am thrilled to not have a schedule and to have both of my boys home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you believe how fast time flies? Seems like yesterday was the first day.
Post a Comment