Friday, June 20, 2008

missing Izzy


Izzy is at the vet today. It seems she swallowed something that has become stuck. The vet is going to keep her overnight on fluids and if the thing-whatever it is-starts to move then they will send her home tomorrow, if not then they will have to do surgery. I'm so worried about her, I'm tearing up as I write this, I don't like that she is all alone in a strange place hooked up to tubes and she may have to be having surgery. I know that the vet is wonderful and that he has a lot of wonderful people working with him but it still saddens me. Even Buster is sort of mopey without his doggie sister. 
I'm also kicking myself that I didn't get doggie health insurance for her. We got it for Buster because he is into SO much, but Izzy is so laid back and she doesn't really chew on things that aren't meant for her so we decided to save the $25/month and not get health insurance on her. Now that I'm looking at $500 possibly much more I'm really regretting that decision.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is in our prays!
Hoping for a speedy return home to run and play with the family.

Christian said...

Izzy is back home now. All good.