My ups and downs with 2 kids, 3 dogs, and my husband.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Lunch with Dad
On Friday I went swimsuit shopping and the whole process was so depressing that I called Chris to see if he could have lunch with us. Luckily he could and we met at Ruby Tuesday's. Aiden loves seeing his dad in the middle of the day and so do I.
I totally feel for you on the bathing suit shopping. Ugh, I dread it every single year (except for that time in my live when I could wear a string bikini!B4 kids.) along with jean shopping, I find it to be one of the worst experiences a woman can go through. I find Lands End has the most mommy flattering suits. Good luck, you are so blessed to have such a good hubby.
1 comment:
I totally feel for you on the bathing suit shopping. Ugh, I dread it every single year (except for that time in my live when I could wear a string bikini!B4 kids.) along with jean shopping, I find it to be one of the worst experiences a woman can go through. I find Lands End has the most mommy flattering suits. Good luck, you are so blessed to have such a good hubby.
Post a Comment