Chris found out at about 7:30 this morning that he received the new job he had been wanting. I won't put details on here because he'll just sign in as me and delete them. Anyway, it is a challenge and I am SO proud of him. He has waited so long and worked so hard. I will be a GE widow for the next 6 months or so because he will be working even harder to make this team into what they need/should be.
The boys and I planned a surprise shin-dig for him, complete with balloons, brownies, and chipotle's. What more could a guy want. We also bought him some stuff for work, a new wallet (Buster ate his a couple nights ago and he was using one on Zach's Buzz Lightyear ones), some new dress socks, undershirts, and a new belt.
Once again I can't say how proud of him I am. He is a wonderful man and we are lucky that he is part of our family.
1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment