Picture is from the beginning of 2009. He looks so small.
Anyway.
Today we saw a child psychiatrist to try to change Aiden's meds some.
We are adding a non-stimulant to his list of meds. (Intutiv)
The doctor is hoping that it will "smooth" out the times when Aiden's stimulant has worn off.
It should also help with his sleep or lack thereof.
Hallelujah!!!!!
I also met with his new behavior therapist.
He will see him in addition to the licensed social worker he already sees for therapy.
Finally, after almost a year of trying to get services for Aiden things are starting to fall into place.
I hope. :)
Weekend plans
*I need to finalize all of Aiden's IEP paperwork (the top two are books that I use to help me, the second one is actually a legal book. My parents always told me I should be a lawyer.) The next one is the binder of Aiden's school work, I use it to show progress or no progress whichever is relevant. The bottom binder is Aiden's most recent medical reports, IEPs, etc. It doesn't even hold all of it as I have a folder overflowing with other documents that don't fit in this binder.
*I hope to head to the beach by the house to pick out some rocks for a project I want to do.
*I need Chris to build a shelf for me. And also sand down one, possibly two, of the cabinets.
*We need to clean out the garage.
*I need to pay bills if I don't get to it today.
*Figure out what I'm going to do with the boys home on Spring Break all next week. Yikes!
*The usual stuff. Aiden has tutoring, we have church, etc.
Have an awesome weekend everyone!
(Can you believe I've posted 4 days in a row???? Go me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment