Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break and an old friend

I'm posting again and it hasn't even been a month :)

This week is spring break for the boys and we aren't doing anything. YAY! 

Pics all taken in instagram on my phone.


Monday consisted of lots of time in the car. First we went to Aiden's appt with his psychologist. Then on errands. Aiden is weighing the apples he picked out.


Zach with his apples. (Have I mentioned that he is ALWAYS eating?)

After the Aiden's appt and the grocery store we came home for a bit, ate lunch, then Zach had a doctor's appointment for the cough he's had since November. Seems his allergies have come back since he hasn't been getting shots and the allergens are different here. So I guess the shots will have to start again. For now he's on nose spray, and musenex until the cough clears.


After the doctor we headed home for two hours or so and then it was karate time.

Now that Aiden isn't in karate he sits with my iPad and we play games. Luckily on this day his dad came home early and picked him up from karate so he only had to stay about 10 minutes.


Zach at karate practicing some short stick stuff....I'd tell you exactly what it was called if I knew :)


No pictures of yesterday. It was a stay at home day. The boys were incredibly whiny. I hate when they are whiny.

Today though I was able to spend some time with an old friend. Mr. Deere. I wasn't able to mow about 1/3 of the backyard because it was much too swampy but the front yard is done and most of the back. The boys will rake later today.

I love how quick it is to mow with Mr. Deere. Without him it takes about 2 hours with the push mower. The push mower and I are not friends.

I hope your week is going well. I'm off to make lunch for the boys and Zach's friend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love all the pictures. Love your old friend too :) So so so happy you are blogging again-even if it's just for the moment-I'll take what I can get!