A friend asked for some pics of the house.
Here are some real time ones. Taken just minutes ago with my phone.
The kitchen.
Sigh.
See the torn floor?
We had finally saved enough cash to replace it.
Had a contractor picked out.
Tile picked out.
And Izzy tore her right hind leg ACL.
Sigh.
$1200 for surgery.
Good bye floor.
Hello Robopuppy.
Hence the cone collar on the counter.
The corner cabinet and the 12 inch one next to it are my "too bad, so sad" prize.
Before there was a blind corner cabinet there. (I hate those)
So for $135 we replaced them both. (Chris is still working on the doors and a few other trim pieces and then I will paint.)
And the cabinet on the far left....we removed the doors. The counter makes that cabinet very awkward but the kitchen is so small it is a needed cabinet so we took off the doors. Now I need to paint in there too.
I promise before and after-ish pictures soon. Maybe next week? I seem to be on a roll posting.
Here's the "office" It's supposed to be the formal dining room and I would love to knock out some walls and have it be more open but for now it is a box with 2 narrow doorways.
The picture is of the desk that Chris made me for my birthday. It is actually pretty clean at the moment.
The other side of the office.
A $10 dresser that Chris and I rebuilt. Projects laid out on the floor awaiting some attention.
I owe you a before and after of the office too. Maybe the kids will be super good next week while on Spring Break and I can post that too???
Probably not :)
1 comment:
I like the blue in the kitchen a lot. I think there should always be a happy blue in the kitchen. And that dresser/thing in your office is so awesome. i love it. I love how it looks made for scrapbooking! You guys are doing great on the house. Wish I was there in person.
Post a Comment