Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Monday


Monday: Italian Chicken in the crockpot (recipe found on Pinterest from this blog The Driveway of Life) Zach is taking 2 hours of karate tonight. Last week he had 5 hours of class, 2 on Monday, 1 on Thursday, and 2 on Saturday!

Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner. Boys requested Blueberry muffins. Chris requested French Toast. I'm throwing in some fruit just to make sure there are plenty of carbs at dinner....

Wednesday:Smoky Corn chowder (not sure where I got this recipe) and Grilled Cheese for the boys.

Thursday:Scampi It is a late karate night so Chris needs something easy to make for dinner.

Friday: Pizza. We are going to try Naan pizzas on the grill.

Saturday:Gyros/Tzatziki sauce/Greek Pasta Salad

Sunday:Fend for yourself/leftovers
Funny Aiden story, this Sunday he asked what was for dinner, I said fend for yourself and he threw himself down on the couch crying. I ran over to him thinking he had hurt himself or something. When I asked what was wrong he wailed "But I don't know how to fend for myself" :) I did reassure him that I would help him with his dinner and he was ok.

This week is another busy one for us (what week isn't?). I have Bible Study tomorrow, A psych appt for Aiden on Wednesday(he will be there with us so I need to write something up for his psychologist so we don't have to say a lot in front of him), Thursday I am having a friend over for some coffee/tea, Friday is an OT appt for Aiden-he won't be going to this one it's just paperwork so I can get him on the waiting list....All spare moments will be spent working on my niece's birthday gift. Oh, and Aiden's birthday invitations (EEK! I need to get those out!)

Hope to be back tomorrow! If not, have a good week!

No comments: