Aiden's room before.
2 wallpapered walls. 2 painted walls. Lots of spongebob.
We kept as much sponge bob as we could.
Here is his room now.
Like Zach he was allowed to pick most things himself.
I left his fan alone but I still may spray paint it.
The walls were painted blue "like the ocean"
The curtains are orange "like spongebob's pineapple house"
I bought him a spongebob poster.
I need to hang up family pictures between the window and closet. I have them framed, just not hung up.
He also has up some artwork from school and some posters of animals.
For his original artwork he spray painted the background a color that almost matched his wall and then traced fish shapes that I made. He painted the insides of those some fun colors.
While spray painting the canvas it was moved and I accidentally dropped it in the grass. Aiden decided to keep the grass on because it looks like seaweed.
For the closet I lowered one shelf so he could reach it and added a higher shelf for extra blankets and such.
Another before:
And the after:
His room also took a week to complete.
1 day for wallpaper.
1 day for painting.
1 day for carpet removal.
1 day for clean-up/set up and closet.
The boys have been in their rooms for almost two months and they are both taking very good care of them. Their rooms are the most completed of all the rooms with just little things left to do.
Up next: the family room
and maybe some help me pictures....this house is full of projects and some still have me just tilting my head in confusion about what to do......

2 comments:
Sponge Bob would be very pleased!
it looks so good>
You are working girl! Way to go. Everything looks great. Can't wait to see more before and afters :)
Post a Comment