Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random

Just a random photo......

So I'm getting stuff done. Worked almost the whole day yesterday (took a break to eat lunch and another to make/eat dinner. I got a lot done. I was hoping to get more done today but I went to the Antique Mall....probably for the last time, sniff, sniff. Also had lunch with my hubby, tonight I am off to The Web with the boys and the neighbor girls. We allowed each of them to pick one activity they wanted to do before we left and they both wanted the same thing, score!

One of the things I've been doing a lot of is looking through this site:

http://favoritepaintcolors.blogspot.com/

I am SOOOOOO sick of "trying to sell my house so I can't have any fun colors or photos of my family on my walls"

I am thinking of painting the kitchen a turquoise-ish color. Not too bright, not too pastel, something fun and non brown. The cabinets will be white and there is so little wall space in the kitchen I think it will be fine. What do you think? Here are just a few (very few) of the colors I am considering....

P1030702_thumb[6].jpg



6a00d8341c846153ef014e8639532d970d-500wi.jpg



IMG_2760seabreath[5].jpg


Beyond the color on these walls don't you love the storage and the picnic table? I'm thinking of doing similar storage in the boys playroom when we move.


The home inspection was finally scheduled for Monday. Chris will walk me through the house and take a whole bunch of measurements for me and then I'll be heading to ikea before we move--not for everything but we at least need some storage for the playroom and I'd like to get some expedit for the family room. Speaking of ikea, another site I've been looking at lately is http://www.ikeahackers.net/ it's fun to look at others creativity.


That's it for now. My head is still swimming with things to do so I'm going to tackle a few before I pick the kids up from school.


Have a great day.

No comments: